Dr. Carol Rivers' Preparing for the
Oral Board Exam in Emergency Medicine
Rivers' Oral Board review products will help prepare you to confidently pass your oral board exam.
Dr. Carol Rivers' Preparing for the Oral Board Exam in Emergency Medicine - Includes Text & Digital Audio Files
Prepare to confidently pass your Oral Board exam with the text and audio package.
- Provides a proven, systematic approach to boost your performance on the Oral Boards.
- Includes 11 Scenarios! Great for practicing the exam by yourself or with a partner.
- Content double peer reviewed, updated and tailored for the Oral Board exams.
- Management Topics provide a focused review on cases commonly included on the exam.
- Case Studies for practice, critique and mock interaction
- Case Studies Checklist to assist in case management strategy
- Over 35 PDF documents formatted for easy learning and review
Digital Audio Files Features
- Learn and practice decision making through simulated encounters.
- Provides additional instruction on case strategies.
- Expert physician faculty from Ohio in partnership with Dr. Amal Mattu and the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
- Featured topics include Major Trauma, Cardiopulmonary, Substance Abuse, Toxicology, Pediatric Emergencies and Acid-Base Disorder.
- 23 MP3 files downloadable
Ordering the digital version of the Rivers' Oral Board audio program will take you to an external link to purchase independently from other Ohio ACEP products.
Listen and Learn! Improve your chance for success on the Oral Board exam by listening to simulated encounters performed by your peers. Hear essential tips and strategies to assist in your Oral Board exam preparation.
This comprehensive audio program will give you the edge and includes a variety of practice cases, keys to navigating the exam and a comprehensive review at the end of each case. Expert physician faculty from Ohio partnered with Dr. Amal Mattu and the University of Maryland School of Medicine to present this material. Featured topics include: Major Trauma, Cardiopulmonary, Substance Abuse, Toxicology, Pediatric Emergencies and Acid-Base Disorder. Other highlights include a triple case, strategies for case management and clinical reviews of important topics.
Ensure your chance for success! Prepare with this trusted tool and don’t leave it up to chance.
Return Policy: Dr. Carol Rivers' Board Review Products are non-returnable and non-refundable. No exceptions.