LLSA Review Course - 2018, 2019, 2020
Complete three LLSA tests in one day!
LLSA Review - 2018, 2019 & 2020
We currently do not have any LLSA Review Courses scheduled.
If you have any additional questions or would like to be contacted once we resume in-person LLSA Review courses, please e-mail email@example.com
- Review article key facts and engage in a moderated Q&A session
- Take the LLSA test(s)
- A one-stop testing and rapid review opportunity for your MOC LLSA needs
- Success! Ohio ACEP's LLSA Review Course has a 100% pass rate.
- Convenience! Following a discussion with expert faculty, participants take the LLSA tests.
- Bring a laptop or tablet with wireless capability to take the test(s) on site
- Have your ABEM User ID/Password at the course
- Provide a method of payment for the LLSA test(s) you plan on taking
- Know your medical license expiration date to update with ABEM
Take only the session(s) you need to meet your ABEM+ requirements!
$150 - One Year
$275 - Two Years
$400 - Three Years
View www.abem.org for your individual testing schedule.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American College of Emergency Physicians and Ohio ACEP. The American College of Emergency Physicians is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Emergency Physicians designates this live activity for a maximum of 6 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 6 hours of ACEP Category I credit.
TBD - None scheduled at this time.
Policy and Course Cancellation Information
Refunds will be made upon receipt of a written request at least two weeks prior to the scheduled day of class less a $50 administrative fee per LLSA session. No refunds will be given for cancellations less than two weeks before your scheduled date.
+Ohio ACEP is not affiliated with ABEM.