Dr. Carol Rivers' Preparing for the Oral Board Exam in Emergency Medicine - Includes Text & Digital Audio Files
Prepare to confidently pass your EM Oral Exam with the text and audio package.
Textbook PDF Features
- Over 35 PDF documents formatted for easy learning and review
- Proven systemic approach to enhance your exam performance
- Includes 11 Scenarios! Great for practicing the exam by yourself or with a partner.
- Content double peer reviewed, updated and tailored for the EM Oral Exam.
- Management Topics provide a focused review on cases commonly included on the exam.
- Case Studies for practice, critique and mock interaction
- Case Studies Checklist to assist in case management strategy
Digital Audio Files Features
- Learn and practice decision making through simulated encounters.
- A thorough analysis of each case offers a step by step approach
- Provides additional instruction on case strategies.
- Expert physician faculty from Ohio in partnership with Dr. Amal Mattu and the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
- Featured topics include Major Trauma, Cardiopulmonary, Substance Abuse, Toxicology, Pediatric Emergencies and Acid-Base Disorder.
- 23 MP3 files downloadable
Ordering the digital version of the Rivers' Oral Board audio program will take you to an external link to purchase independently from other Ohio ACEP products.