Ohio ACEP Emergency Medicine Review Course
Attend the Best and Pass the Test!
Ohio ACEP provides academically-focused core content.
The Emergency Medicine Review Course will be held September 22-26, 2008. It is a comprehensive, academic review for emergency physicians preparing for the Qualifying Exam, ConCert Exam or continuous certification.
Fast Facts & Fundamentals is being held September 27-29, 2008. It is a short, academically comprehensive review of important information for the emergency medicine board exams.
Both courses offer:
- a 30-day subscription to Ohio ACEP's new web-based patient photos and radiographs, http://www.ohacep-elearning.org
- an extensive syllabus
- ECG's for the Emergency Physician, by Drs. Amal Mattu and William Brady
- 2 meals provided per each full day
Additional course offerings include:
- 2006-2008 LLSA Fast Track on September 26th
- Ultrasound Plus on September 27th
The courses will be held at The Columbus Renaissance Hotel located at 50 N. Third Street, Columbus, Ohio 43215. To make hotel reservations and to take advantage of the group rate, contact The Renaissance at (614) 228-5050. Make your reservations soon; the room block expires on August 30th.
Schedules, registration fees and other pertinent information can be found in the brochure .
For secure online registration, Register Today!